I, unfortunately, don’t have this in hand yet to provide a review but for those of us who know Josh Bardwell many of us trust him as a pretty good authority when it comes to the technical side of the hobby. I finished watching the video that I have embedded below and I have to say that I am really excited to start using this. RMRC and Strix make excellent products and to put Josh Bardwell’s name on it lets us know this can be a great product. With fuses to help us be a little safer, a built-in voltage checker and the ability to use it on the ISDT charger makes this a pretty versatile charging board. Oh not to mention being able to charge 10 batteries at time, WHAT? Here is the link to get yours from RMRC and at $23.99 I think it is a steal, https://goo.gl/FqtQGG.
- Input Power Connector: XT60 Male housing, Female Bullets with 12AWG wire
- Also includes 4mm banana adapter
- Charge Connector: 10x XT60 Female housing, Male Bullets
- Fuse: 15A automotive (removable without de-soldering)
- Balance Connector: 10x XH 4s Connectors
- Dimensions: 130 x 70 x 25mm
- Maximum Current: 60A Total (Needs to use more than 4 ports)